View Single Post
Old 13th December 2008, 15:52   #22  |  Link
CruNcher

These "Protection" Software they sell is bogus you can always disassemble the code, it's just money making same for all the other Commercial Protection Systems like Securom ,StarForce and others they just ad another layer of "imaginative Protection" we don't talk about the normal usage scenarios though here that justifies (in the eyes of the creators) these rootkit like systems, we talk about protection added so nobody can RE his code but that is impossible with the current computer hardware, so the competition of him will know how to do it he can't protect it it's not logic. And yes for a guy that does Assembly Coding and a thing like a H.264 Decoder it's strange, though CoreAVC and others do it too and they also know what they do (or don't sometimes i have the feeling it just makes them feel better todo anything than nothing even if it's absolute useless) but i would never pay for this wannabe protection or protect @ all as it makes absolutely no sense if someone wants to RE it he can as long as it's executed it can't be protected on current computer Hardware.

It is about Time

Join the Revolution NOW before it is to Late !

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=168004

Last edited by CruNcher; 13th December 2008 at 15:56.
CruNcher is offline   Reply With Quote