View Single Post
Old 18th January 2017, 21:45   #43  |  Link
Katie Boundary

Quote:
Originally Posted by manono View Post
So you did, and I apologize. However, one screwy section of a badly created opening sequence
But it's NOT just that one screwy section. I gave three other examples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manono View Post
You entitled this thread 'Extremely Weird Field Orders' and said DGIndex didn't spot the illegal field order transitions when there are no odd field order changes to begin with. Sharc showed that conclusively earlier. The thread could have ended at that point, a few posts after you produced a sample. Yes, there's some things screwy about the sample, but it has nothing to do with field order changes.
There ARE field order changes in Andromeda. They're just not illegal ones. It remains to be seen whether they are or aren't related to the "retrograde field behavior" in that episode. They're definitely not related to similar behavior in completely different examples.

I'll attach some Robocop in case anyone cares.

EDIT: Here, the first chapter of the first Prime Directives movie, in raw VOB form. I didn't even bother renaming it, much less do whatever nefarious things John thinks I did to the Andromeda clip: https://www.sendspace.com/file/0wyf40

Last edited by Katie Boundary; 18th January 2017 at 21:48.
Katie Boundary is offline   Reply With Quote