View Single Post
Old 31st August 2005, 16:12   #70  |  Link
johnman

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphy
As I mentioned at PM there are some further information possible to add inside MP3 (f.e. ALBW) or WAV (Audition) - as basis for a CUE file if possible?
Im still in doubt about the functionality of cue files, so you can imagine i dont know anything about the "album format". But from wht you described, its a handy feature, so i might add it someday.

Currently i want to implement cue functionality and vst hosting. Yesterday i spended a couple of hours trying to get a GUI from VI.dll, but the only thing i figured out is that the steinberg (= "inventor" of vst) documentation is really bad.

I "fixed" the bugs from tebasuna51. The problem is that the settings are not really reliable. For now i have added a setting to invert uselfe,ephasis,DC filter and timestamp and i disabled the intel byte order, so sonic will use the default byteorder (is this correct tebasuna51?).

But i still think the supports is a little shaky since i dont got much confidence sonic is using the .ini file correct. I have to look into this, and i possibly will
a) remove support for sonic
b) use something more reliable then the .ini file

For now i did what tebasuna51 suggested

I will upload ww v0.54b to needfull things in a minute

EDIT
i also tried to get bitidentical output from sonic in normal mode, and sonic through cb, and somehow i never get the same output. I tried to change different settings, but i never got identical files. This means i cant compare the settings from sonic+ cb with sonic in normal mode which again means, the settings are not 100% reliable.

Last edited by johnman; 31st August 2005 at 16:18.
johnman is offline   Reply With Quote