View Single Post
Old 17th August 2005, 08:44   #63  |  Link
daphy
Miles Freak

Hi Johnman,

I played a little with ww these days. The possibiltlies are exciting!
I also played with the interface to surcode. One tiny bug always accured see screenshot:

evertime I pressed convert I run into this error, after closing the ConversationBatcher manually and again pressing the convert button everything went fine
As you mentioned in your last posting - I would suggest to add a routine which sets (if necessary for the encoder) the output automatically to mono files.
Next thing which makes me wonder: I did a DTS-WAV but the file ended up with a DTS extention - file itself was correct, only the the extension has to be renamed.
I guess that is because of the source file has the same name 123.WAV (PCM 6 channel) => 123.DTS (DTSWAV) should be a WAV means two times the same file name in one folder - thats not possible!
What do you thing about a ww prefix or something like: 123(DTSWAV-16-44.1).WAV?
Another question - I played around with some CUE sheet tools these days - is it possible to add some functions of them in ww, too? This is a general question, I guess we could collect some ideas what CUE function would be nice to add here on the board later

thatīs it folks

Last edited by daphy; 17th August 2005 at 08:46.
daphy is offline   Reply With Quote