View Single Post
Old 16th August 2005, 22:38   #62  |  Link
johnman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat56458
Hello johnman: Thanks for the great program, I’m using version 0.53. It works well converting a 5.1 Wave file into a DD5.1 AC3 file using the linked to ac3enc.dll, but when I try to do the same using Soft Encode version 1.0 (Build 19) I get the error message [CB error on: “name of 5.1 wave file.wav”. The configuration of conversion batcher requires 6 monostreams(s).] Now I’m able to load this same 5.1 Wave file directly into Soft Encode and it is able to convert it to a DD5.1 AC3 file. I could convert this 5.1 Wave to 6 mono files using BeSweet, but it would be much better to do all of the job in Wavewizard & its Batch Converter. Is what I’m doing possible using your program, and using Sonic Foundry Softencode as the Output type?
Im sorry the error message is not clear enough.

You have to go to options and check stream manipulation + monostreams. Then you get monostreams. If you want to use sonic, you must always convert the files to monostreams (unless it has only 1 channel already) and the same goes for surcode. This should fix it, but if it does not, post a msg again.