View Single Post
Old 11th March 2011, 15:00   #119  |  Link
yetanotherid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghitulescu View Post
It's not your thread, it's not you the one who asked for info, I have no obligations to you. Please stop this nonsense.
I never said you did. If you want to make claims you won't back up and the end result is you're not taken seriously, that's up to you. If you want to call someone dumb and then not acknowledge it when you were wrong because you're a know-it-all, that's also up to you.
Please stop playing the poor little victim because the moral high ground you seem to think you're posting from is just a delusion.

Quote:
You have one burner, one brand of disks, yet extrapolate the "results" to an axiom.
Has the dementia taken a firmer grip or do you recall how many different types of discs I posted in my last lot of quality tests. I've done exactly the same experimenting as you've done even though my part of the discussion mainly involves Verbatim discs, which I use the most, and your claim Verbatim's quality has dropped. Deal with it.

Quote:
On the other hand, I own some 50 optical units, and burn optical media probably longer than your mental age (I witnessed each and every optical disk birth, including types you never heard of, like PD, and I think I have quite a good perception of their quality decline).
Yeah, yeah.... and you've continually ignored requests to post burn tests which prove your claims, yet you now point out you're in a better position to do so than I am. Quack.

Quote:
And you want me to convince you!? No way. Start your own thread and I may answer, erh, sorry, you know everything, of course, you have nothing to ask.
I don't care whether you convince me or not, I just won't take you seriously.
And give the "start your own thread" nonsense a rest. It just makes you look more like a know-it-all. Go and start your own forum and moderate it to your hearts content if you won't be disagreed with and always need to be right. Until then accept that you're not always going to be agreed with, especially when you selectively ignore questions and won't offer the proof you claim to have.
yetanotherid is offline   Reply With Quote