View Single Post
Old 27th December 2009, 16:05   #55  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crl2007 View Post
@deank It's a surprise for me too that it works with the original clpi and mpls, but that's the only way to keep the pop-up menu on this discs.

As I said, he should have had problems with chapters, IN-END Time, but not with the pop-up in this style.
I was really mistaken about tsMuxeR IN_TIME.. it is 10minutes, not 11.650 seconds... I don't know what confused me earlier... Like in the quote above:

0x019BFCC0 / 0xAFC8 = 600 seconds = 10 minutes.

Most commercial discs have IN-TIME of 00:00:11.650 (0x07FFFF), that's why the guide doesn't really work with all discs without HEX editing.

I ripped my first Blu-ray disc today (Ghost Rider), using my Playstation3's Yellow Dog Linux and decrypted it with the trial of AnyDVDHD...

The disc is purely HDMV authored (no Java) and by using the 'transcode' in multiAVCHD I got the movie only AVCHD version in just 2 hours in 1280x720 ~ 4.4GB to play it in my PS3 with the external HDD, without the need of the blu-ray disc. Although it is a function of multiAVCHD for almost an year - it was the 1st time I tried it

Then with some playlist tweaks I got the original POP-UP/MAIN menu working in my FAT32 AVCHD compilation It is not really easy to automate the process in multiAVCHD when multiple titles are used, but for one-title-compilation it may be much easier.

Here is what happened (you can see that the ripped disc is now converted to 1280x720 ):