View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2011, 07:36   #4  |  Link
fairchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubJunk View Post
Yes, that is a script from Widezu and is quite similar to the Medium (default) preset of InterFrame.
You can use InterFrame for realtime processing, too, except then it would just be like:

Code:
SetMTMode(1,0)
ffdshow_source()
SetMTMode(2)
InterFrame(Preset="Fast")
GetMTMode(false) > 0 ? distributor() : last
Using that Fast preset of InterFrame should be enough to give you smooth playback in realtime, but it will be poor quality.
If you are interested, I can increase the quality of the "Fast" preset so it is still ok for realtime playback but looks better. Let me know
Yes the difference from fast to medium is drastic indeed. Fast allows no dropped frames but during fast moving scenes it really breaks apart and quality goes downhill.

Thanks for providing the script, now I have two ways to play around with. I think it's probably just my cpu, maybe if I had an i7 or even a core2quad. Don't spend any time on my account though working on the script, I just wanted to try it and show it to friends so they can see the effect. (I don't plan to use it 24/7) Maybe if some other users on here plan to use it or you get requests then go for it. Thanks again.

BTW, what are the recommended settings for 3:2 Pulldown and Buffer back/ahead?

Last edited by fairchild; 23rd March 2011 at 07:41.
fairchild is offline   Reply With Quote