View Single Post
Old 7th October 2017, 14:13   #1264  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2MK3D v1.2

This version is mainly an update of the third-party tools. It has also some little improvements and bug fixes.

Unfortunately, I am not able to understand what's wrong with some versions of the Wonder Woman 3DBD, so there is no fix for that problem. Anyway, I don't think there is something wrong in BD3D2MK3D itself. The problem comes probably from the BD itself, or from x264.
Quote:
v1.2 (October 7, 2017)
- Updated FRIMSource to the latest version (v1.27). It should work correctly. Let me know if you experience crashes.
- FRIMSource is now the default MVC decoder.
- Removed the LoadHelper() trick and added the full paths in the LoadPlugin() commands for compatibility with some Avisynth forks.
- Added tab 3 -> Web -> Search TCM for title.
- Adapted to the new distribution of x265 as a single exe file instead of the previous 3 exes (one for each color depth).
- Fix: Workaround for the wrong character encoding of the AVS and CMD scripts.
- Fix: The path to java.exe was not correctly detected in some circumstances.
- Fix: Some typos.
- Updated x265 to the latest version (v2.5+8)
- Updated the Mkvtoolnix exes to the latest version (v16.0.0)
Please note that the way x265 is distributed has changed. Previously, a different exe was available for each color depth (8, 10 or 12-bit). And, of course, it was necessary to have a different version for the two CPU architectures (32 and 64-bit). That gave a total of 6 different exe files just for x265. Now, all color depths are available with the same unified exe, and therefore only two different exes are still necessary. I have adapted BD3D2MK3D to reflect that change. So, if you update BD3D2MK3D simply by overwriting the files in the BD3B2MK3D installation folder with the content of the new 7Z archive, you can safely delete the previous versions of the x265 exes. They are not needed any more.

The distribution of x264 has not changed, and there are still 4 different exes for the 2 color depths and 2 CPU architectures. The x26*.exe files to keep in the toolset folder are therefore:
Code:
x264_8bit_x64.exe
x264_8bit_x86.exe
x264_10bit_x64.exe
x264_10bit_x86.exe
x265_x64.exe
x265_x86.exe

Last edited by r0lZ; 7th October 2017 at 17:54. Reason: typo