View Single Post
Old 6th March 2012, 22:07   #17  |  Link
GMJCZP

Emulgator, I appreciate all your efforts to provide a AnimeIVTC and TGMCMod versions updated with nnedi3 (why we're here, heh, heh).

Then I rated my answers regarding the version tested, having already tested the 2.10 before approved attachments.

For version 2.10:
I must respectfully say that for my case (DVD Rip NTSC) are going around in circles. Using normconv = 23.976 (no longer goes fps = 59.94, thank you) I'm getting the same results in time and quality with those of AnimeIVTC 2.00, this is because it simply is not present nnedi3. Please try this setting: AnimeIVTC (mode = 2, bbob = 4, normconv = 23.976) without load nnedi3.dll (or removing the plugin from the Avisynth folder) and see that everything works well. This is what I tried to explain in my first post. It's just nnedi2 which is doing the work, not nnedi3.

For version 2.11:
I use version 2.11 and leaves undefined normconv result now in fps = 29.970. We must continue using normconv = 23.976. Regarding nnedi3, quality and speed as usual. Again, I still can not enjoy the benefits of nnedi3.

Last edited by GMJCZP; 6th March 2012 at 22:13.
GMJCZP is offline   Reply With Quote