View Single Post
Old 20th March 2011, 10:25   #482  |  Link
nhope
partially-informed layman

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Vit- View Post
nhope. Your perseverance has paid off. I reproduced your problem in the MeGUI preview and fixed the cause, there's a new version v3.31 in the OP. There's no need to update documentation or spreadsheets, it's only this bug-fix.
Thanks very much for a such a fast fix. I see it was just one value in the new ChromaMotion code. I updated the version numbers on the 3 spreadsheets anyway to 3.31.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
Latest MeGui dev version. You can change to the update server within MeGui/Options.
At the moment the development server isn't offering me anything that the stable one isn't, since there was a big update a few days ago. As so many variables are involved here, I think I prefer to stay with the stable update server. I'm really trying to put a "stake in the ground" regarding version numbers of programs and filters that, in most cases, work according to my guide. Once I've done that and spread the word a bit, that page is going to get a lot of traffic. Apologies in advance to -Vit- for all the people that are likely to come here saying "This isn't working on my 64-bit PC. I'm using Debugmode Frameserver blah blah...".

Quote:
Well, I wonder how -Vit- managed to crash MeGui.
Maybe he dug out his old Commodore Amiga.