View Single Post
Old 15th October 2019, 12:13   #128  |  Link
mdalacu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmango View Post
Yes, I have added an mkv title (in the empty title box that was there - bottom left). So, just to clarify if I understand you correctly, does this mean if I didn't add a title name, it wouldn't write the track names (that were originally there)?

Also, would it be possible for you to add this workaround in the code? (i. ex with something like : if string track.name = null then string track.name =" "

Or, in the mkvmerge title editor, the name tag can be deleted (= the individual tag can be removed, meaning instead of being empty it be completely removed as a tag). I'm sure ffmpeg can also do this.

PS: OK, I'll also test the windows version and report back.
No, i was referring about stream tiltles ...the one in the streams section. Ex an audio track name in a movie.
Normally ffmpeg commies the metadata title from the first imput file so , if you write nothing in the title (bottom left) the application will put the filename without an extention. This is the code:
Quote:
if Trim(F_Edt_Title.Text)<>'' then // Title metadata
ffmpeg_Command:=ffmpeg_Command + ' -metadata "title='+F_Edt_Title.Text+'"'
else
ffmpeg_Command:=ffmpeg_Command + ' -metadata "title='+ExtractFileNameOnly(F_Edt_FileName.Text)+'"';
Edit: ... i could try removing Trim...

Last edited by mdalacu; 15th October 2019 at 12:21.
mdalacu is offline   Reply With Quote