Thread: MPEG2Dec3 v1.10
View Single Post
Old 19th December 2003, 07:53   #311  |  Link
timecop
Senior Hater

Re: .TS support

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyo
And even maybe Neuron2 will contatc TimeCop and ask him to add te TransportStream support and the .aac demuxing part that this guy add to the last pre-Neuron-Fix DVD2AVI.

More info and SouceCode at http://pbx.mine.nu/dvd2avi/

BTW Neuron2 thank you for make this tool even more great!
Huh?...
that dvd2avi-ts is mine, and there wasnt much "work" involved, other than cut & pasting existing code and making it work.
I'm not sure of the usefullness (for me) of dg's "decode fix", since dvd2avi-ts isnt used for pirating DVDs, which seems to be the only use for dvd2avi these days, anyhow, to stay on topic, since ts files are naturally just cut from random places in the broadcast, none of the cuts are ever going to be on frame 0, so it doesn't really matter if it misses a frame in the end or adds less frames at the end, so whatever or something.
Someone wants to give me a good reason why dvd2avi-dg should be used for this -ts hack, and I'll look into it, also I noticed it fucks up on BS-i streams by finding wrong AAC sequence, if someone knows whats hte point of the LOCATE macro in dvd2avi source (perhaps this is the reason, I've got rid of it in the ts reading code).
timecop is offline   Reply With Quote