View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2004, 06:14   #614  |  Link
Umma

Quote:
It belongs to all of us now, so I think if we can get rid of all this unpleasantness and implied hierachy of importance, things would go better. So let's share ideas with a little more respect.
Dude, YOU are the one that I've seen the most rudeness and disrespect from. Despite your disclaimers that you mean no offense YOU come across as the bullying Type-A personality. EoH and Andreas's style of presentation and support have never struck me negatively as you are so quick to try and paint. To me, YOU come across, and have been coming across vaingloriously as a petulant bully in a thread of exploration and discovery that has basically been going on for well over a year, now.

If you could just present your findings/experiments/experiences without going off on a soliloquy of pontification this thread will retain its focus and stay on path. Your complaints about them sound to me as if you're describing yourself.

Like it or not, too many chiefs make for many confused indians and EoH and Kempfand have done a superb job of keeping this thread that they began on task.

This thread does NOT belong "to all of us now." Readers and experimenters are priviledged to have had these two share their mindgardens with the world here at Doom9, and they are beyond reproach in their attitude, graciousness, inventiveness, and outright friendliness.

Your discussion of techniques are interesting, but to paraphrase Bill Cosby, a steak dinner served on the lid of a garbage pail makes a wonderful meal very unappetizing.