View Single Post
Old 28th October 2011, 14:11   #13380  |  Link
sonate

To Drmih and Colinhunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmih View Post
I haven't changed any of my settings (but checking LAVF seems to be the default) and only get 'blocking' on PiP titles which are VC1/VC1 - I have done none PiP titles with the latest version and they are okay.

Just done Green Lantern (which is AVC / AVC PiP) to bd-9 - works fine on pc using TMT but not on any standalone players (panasonic won't play bd-9). Also got the 'Reset CPI flag' when burning the disc.
Thank you both for your input.

I've noticed that you update to a newer version, the settings are retained. I don't think I ever had the LAVF setting checked, as I think early on when I first experienced the inability to recode to AC3, I tried to find all the advice I could about the settings in general. Seems as I recall I unchecked it from the start. But then again, I never had a video problem. No burning problems either. Only audio and I still can't get it to work which is too bad because I have an extras feature I would really like to burn to a 4.7 DVD.

Just tested the "Inception" with 39.01 and everything is fine. Can swear that I didn't have LAVF checked in 39.02
sonate is offline   Reply With Quote