View Single Post
Old 21st February 2009, 13:11   #8327  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowknight26 View Post
Is eac3to success.wav and eac3to error.wav supposed to fail detecting the file type?
Oooops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorati View Post
Is it possible to generate the Filename of the Streamnumber with 2 Digits?? (00001 - 02 - VC-1, 1080p24.vc1 instead of 00001 - 2 - VC-1, 1080p24.vc1) to have the right order under windows?
XP and newer OSs automatically sort the tracks correctly even with only 1 digit. Are you using an older OS than XP?

Quote:
Is it possible to skip the last Chapter, when the Last Chapter is = Movie-Length?
Yes, that should be possible.

Quote:
And is it possible to have one option to create the Chapters.txt in a format to direkt use in TsMuxer?
Possible, yes. But I don't want to do it. I don't like the idea of adding a multitude of different switches for a multitude of different programs out there. tsMuxeR has been requested, so has foobar2000. Maybe there are more. I'd have to add one switch for any such application. I don't like that idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairlgmc View Post
1 - have 24bit/48khz 5.1 dts output via spdif. (presume yes if core is encoded as such)
2 - have the above tagged as DTS 24/96 if necessary to kick the AV32 into life.(what i am unsure of)
3 - Core is ok if it will achieve 2 above. So far my tag has not lit up to say 24/96 - just vanilla DTS
It doesn't make any sense to flag the DTS 96/24, if it isn't really encoded that way. Actually it would play incorrectly, if we did.

If the original DTS-HD track is 96khz then the core may be 96khz or 48khz. So extracting the core may be what you need - or not. Depending on how the studio encoded the track. eac3to lists both the core and DTS-HD track properties, so you always see whether the core is 96khz or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt View Post
Code:
D:\Movies>eac3to test.mkv
MKV, 1 video track, 1 audio track, 0:05:22, 24p
1: h264/AVC, 1280x544 23.999p
2: AC3, 5.1 channels, 640kbps, 48khz
v01 The video bitstream is encoded in a non-standard framerate.
v01 The video bitstream framerate field doesn't match the container framerate.
[...]

Edit: I found the solution. A remux in mkvmerge with a timecode file (24,000 fps) solved the autoframerate problem
Maybe that solved the specific playback problem you had. But it will not modify the video bitstream from 23.999p to 24.000p. If you want to do that, you can use eac3to's "-changeTo24.000" option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuteyM View Post
@Jeff Flowerday and others who have requested the ability to split eac3to output by chapter for concerts and such, I have whipped up a little GUI to do just that!

After selecting the disc to split, it lets you choose which audio stream to use and which chapters you want to output. You can also edit the metadata and chapter names. eac3to is then called to demux the disc, and HDCR then splits it into individual FLAC files. WMA9 Pro 5.1 is also supported for output, for those that have a receiver that can process it (Windows Media Encoder must be installed for this to work.)
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrr19121970 View Post
I though that eac3to had died on me:

Code:
eac3to.exe "D:\"
just the black DOS box, no progress bar or 'working on it message'. It turns out that Swiderwick Cronicles has 284 playlists, hence the delay

CLIPINFO & PLAYLIST

is there any chance of adding the '----' progress bar here too ?
Yeah, should be possible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kythe View Post
Second, I'm repeatedly getting a rather odd error that I haven't gotten in the past.
That's a strange error. To be honest, I've no idea what causes it. I suppose your harddisk has enough space left? And your CPU is not overheated?

Does anybody else have this problem?