View Single Post
Old 4th January 2002, 11:41   #5  |  Link
bru

Re:

Quote:
Originally posted by benf2
Well, I guess i found my own alternative since nobody could help, but if someone does know an easier way let me know.

I used a friends DVD Maestro, and imported the 2 files and compiled them into dvd format. I then used Nero to burn the Video ts folder to the DVD+RW disc. Boom --- a playable dvd for my Pioneer stand alone player with AC3 sound.
Hi, I've been trying to do a re-authoring using Maestro with no luck.
First, I ripped the VOB files using smartripper and merge them together to create one huge VOB file. Then I re-encoded the video files using CCE, and extract the .ac3 file from it.

I imported both files to the DVDMaestro media assets, and both were parsed successfully with no errors. I dragged the .ac3 file to the audio track 1 in the movie window with no errors. But when I drag the movie file to the movie window, I got this error "The Video Asset Length is greater than the maximum allowed". What's this means? The video file was 3 GB, was it to big?

I then tried reduce the video file to only about 400MB by encoding only several chapters, but I ended up with the same problem.

Please help!!

thanks -bru-
bru is offline   Reply With Quote