View Single Post
Old 14th May 2009, 01:19   #369  |  Link
0xdeadbeef
Author of BDSup2Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surf View Post
SubtitleCreator still refuses to import the 720x480 sub/idx your latest version created. Still saying something like "improper format" unsupported...
Well, all the VobSubs I tried lately were imported correctly by SC. So either you're doing something terribly wrong or there is a special problem with your file.

Quote:
I have ajusted nothing regarding threshold this and that, just adjusted the 23.976 fps. Surely I am missing something? Would you or anyone else explain to a layman like me what those dropdowns/thresholds mean?
It's all explained in the online help. I you don't bother to read it, why would I bother to explain? Anyway, this has nothing to do with your import problem anyway.
Then again, if you had read at least the first posting in this thread, you'd know what to do to get help.

Quote:
I still have to use Sub2sup to generate the sup to be imported by DVDsubedit for final cleanup. Such as colors, de-emphasizing.
And I still don't know heck what you're talking about.

Quote:
Sorry I don't know how to use technical terms to tell you.
To spare you reading the first posting: just upload your (zipped) VobSub and send me the link.
0xdeadbeef is offline   Reply With Quote