View Single Post
Old 19th July 2006, 08:44   #313  |  Link
jjwerrett

well i am currently doing a test with the 0.30 version of fairuse which was divx3 and currently now with the 2.5 latest version with xvid, i got to say for cross cutting and all the divx3 produced a very good copy of aeon flux. so it will be good to see how the xvid comes out and they are set to the same settings of 988mb and 160k audio bitrate so will let you lot know. but funny part is the divx3 codec and cross cutting took me 4hrs for the lot to be done than 5hrs which the xvid does so not bad for 4 encodes when xvid does a 2 pass!!

well will let you all know how goes as gonna do a compare with eyes and also with screenshots so some of you can see a sample if you like to just show you that maybe cross cutting if druid or that can do it is not a bad thing and why ti was taken out is a shame.

"loopyloops" i did receieve a email bout the FU 2.5 update but this was on the 13th July 2006 so i dont no if was a delay with your email or that but though i see if would help by giving date i received my email bout FU 2.5
jjwerrett is offline   Reply With Quote