View Single Post
Old 12th May 2005, 21:29   #9  |  Link
Austin Forgotten

Kurtnoise13 wrote:
Quote:
could you add a pipeencoding option for the output ?
Hmm.. not sure what you mean "pipeencoding". I know pipes, because I've been messing with them lately, where I've now been successfully able to transcode ac3s to mono wavs with tranzcode, using azid.exe. I pipe the multichannel headerless wav as a stdout stream (from azid ac3 decode) back into tranzcode (as stdin) where its splits it into mono wavs via background process. Although it's slower by a factor of slightly less than 2, compared with Besweet, but since I'm unable to use the azid dll (no API), this is about the best I can do for now for ac3's using azid. Still need to do more work on it though.

What encoding are you thinking of? DTS via SurCode?

Is there some documentation available on how to write a plugin for BeSweet? I suppose I could write one for dts to wav decode, or somone else could since the source is available. I've never written a plug before.

I've also have a request of my own.. .. I could use an API (guide on using function procedures/parameters to be passes/received etc.) for the azid v1.9 dll, or is this not available - only to select individuals?

- Austin F

Last edited by Austin Forgotten; 12th May 2005 at 22:59.
Austin Forgotten is offline   Reply With Quote