View Single Post
Old 26th February 2004, 06:51   #3  |  Link
jel

@ jorel
not sure how much you know about the 'big 3' process, or using scenarist for that matter, but essentially Scenaid is used to generate a .scp Scenarist script file of your project to save you a lot of hassle manually reauthoring your project.
although only in its infancy it is already functioning incredibly well.
basically it will(purely speculation on my part) take the place of ReAuthorist in the chain of programs that comprise 'the big 3'.
so if you are following the guide (doom9) when you get to the part where you have to generate a script using RA, instead fire up Scenaid and browse to your DIF4U demux folder. Once it has finished analyzing, generate a script and you are done
@ everyone else.
finding nemo, r4 pal .... a success story!
i was having a lot of issues backing-up nemo using the adjusted cell mode method - subs and audio out of sync, so i decided to demux by vobid and reauthor ..... 56 vobids .... 36 pgcs ... not a lot of fun.
so used the latest build of Scenaid and .....
whoooooo hooooooo!
worked perfectly.
all i had to do was replace the dts and non-cce placeholders with data, compile and perfect back-up!

the only thing i should warn users is that it took a while for Scenaid to process/analyse the files ... approximately 35 minutes, so please be patient when using it on complex projects.
it is DEFINITELY worth it!

thanks D3s7, keep up the good work!
j