View Single Post
Old 8th August 2005, 14:01   #9  |  Link
nnigam

No need to bang your head. NT 4 is outdated now, and we should be upgrading to XP in the next month or so. I got busy with a couple of tasks this weekend, and so completely forgot to test under XP pro sp2 and media center at home, but will test and let you know.

As for the buttons, I get a window with no menus, and six buttons on the right which when clicked open a lauch tool dialog with the message untitled, and an ok button which closes the diallog box.

Right clicking, I can open an avs file. Then from rightclicking for preview, I am unable to get the file to play back. However, If I hit f5, then I do get the preview.

When my avs file is in the editor window, All buttons are still blank. When I press f5 for the preview all the buttons are gone.

In the trim/Edit window, only the encode, write script, delete, insert, play and 4 movement buttons are visible. There are 3 other buttons that do not have anything in them.

Let me play around it with some more and then I will be able to give a better idea. I tried to paste the image here, but somehow am unable to.