View Single Post
Old 1st July 2012, 14:09   #14  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Yes, Wilbert, you are correct. I was just trawling to find what freeware chm processing tools
were out there before doing a v2.6 update of the chm. Was also keeping lookout for HTML parsers
and the like, and CHM formats & specs. (I like to have a reasonably extensive selection of data & tools
to choose from and the ones I had where several years old).
EDIT: Put the list of links up for anyone else interested in similar. May pare down or add to that list.

Have already downloaded the offline docs updates from sourceforge, everything that I thought might be
new since Alpha3. Will start looking to do the chm after getting the remainder of my trawling session
results sorted.

EDIT: I shall try to keep a note of everything I did to create the CHM, and tools used and post in this thread
those notes, and also any updates to eg hhp etc files, so that I know what I did in future and anyone else
could reproduce their own version.

EDIT: Will I think also have a go at snatching a snap of the Wiki (damn another trawl session for snatching s/w)
and do CHM for that and the SDK.

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 1st July 2012 at 14:40.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote