View Single Post
Old 16th November 2011, 08:18   #19  |  Link
t2nolan

Wow that was eye opening, thank you. What I've been testing here is a part of a bigger script, to simplify the actual issue at hand I only pasted in the relevant lines that were breaking. The last line of the actual script is FadeOut, which as I know now is returning the loaded clips that are in scope. I just read about that here (http://avisynth.org/mediawiki/Grammar).

So this is now working with ffvideosource! I'm getting the warnings below, but it's working. Thank you everyone for your help! I've learned a lot getting this to work to say the least. From what I've heard DirectShowSource should always be the last thing you attempt to use... Do you prefer ffvideosource over AviSource, or does it depend on the situation? Now that I've seen these errors, I'm thinking it would probably make sense to wrap a try catch around opening video and go through a hierarchy of source functions.

resize [warning]: converting from yuyv422 to yuv422p
resize [warning]: converting from yuv422p to yuv420p
[swscaler @ 02ac2ec0] full chroma interpolation for destination format 'yuv420p' not yet implemented

x264 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast SSSE3 FastShuffle SSE4.2
x264 [info]: profile High, level 4.0
[swscaler @ 02b3aec0] full chroma interpolation for destination format 'yuv422p' not yet implemented

Last edited by t2nolan; 16th November 2011 at 08:24.
t2nolan is offline   Reply With Quote