View Single Post
Old 12th May 2013, 23:44   #18804  |  Link
ryrynz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryrynz View Post
If I skipped the video back I could not get the sticky artifact to show again, it just occurs somewhat randomly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
Does the same artifacts occur again if you replay the same movie scene? That's the first key question you have to find an answer for.
I believe this was a stability issue with my systems RAM, I no longer have this problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
Do you see a new dropped, repeated or delayed frame in the OSD when this happens? How often does this problem occur? Once every couple of seconds? Minutes? Hours?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryrynz View Post
For me I usually see the black frame at least once every hour or so (once every few episodes) but I did not see it tonight. I will check the OSD when it occurs again.
It's still happening every hour to hour n a half but not always, I watched a three hour movie last night and had it happen twice. The OSD does not show any extra dropped or delayed frames when it occurs.

I'd be interested to know if this happens with AMD graphics also, I'm using a Intel HD 3000 and DragonQ has a Nvidia GT430. I'm currently running my TV at 60Hz.
ryrynz is offline   Reply With Quote