Thread: DG NV tools
View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2009, 00:26   #46  |  Link
Revgen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeJoe View Post
I've been working with NVTools Beta4 and I'm still running into the previously reported problem where after the halfway point in the video, deinterlace=2 is not working correctly.

When using the DGDecodeNV.dll from the NVTools beta 4 off your website (.dll file dated 07/01/2009), blank frames are returned for frames past the halfway point.

I also tried to use DGDecodeNV.dll from the NVTools beta 3 package (.dll file dated 06/29/2009). In this case, frames past the halfway point are returned, but they are returned at 1/2 the proper frame rate and/or audio is out of sync.

I have tried them under NVidia drivers 186.18 as well as the current 190.38 version on NVidia's site, and the result is the same.

My test file is a 48-second MPEG-2 TS file from HDV camcorder footage (154 MB), edited in Avid Media Composer.

Other than this deinterlace=2 issue, the remainder of the beta 4 package appears to be working correctly, including the honoring of pulldown flags from MPEG-2. I have used this on several soft-telecined .m2v files and the resulting encoded stream is in perfect sync with the original audio.
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...86#post1310386

Curly: Burned at the stake!

Moe: Why?

Curly: A hot steak is always better than a cold chop.
Revgen is offline   Reply With Quote