View Single Post
Old 26th February 2013, 20:41   #17796  |  Link
konakona

Hello there. I've got a problem with madvr-after changing video card from gtx260 to gtx660 i cant playback movies using madvr (evr works just fine)-i got like 3 frames per second,rest is dropped.

http://i52.tinypic.com/34ri2i0.jpg -there are only a few dropped frames on the screenshot but its because i ctrl+r'd just before taking it-was like 600+ dropped before.
Im using a custom resolution forced in nvidia control panel-72hz with some custom reduced blanking.

also,card seems to be pretty unstable when it comes to refresh rate-when i managed to play 8bit video without problems (i cant do it now for some reason) refresh rate was around 70-72,thats a huge difference. (i think it shows lies-it once shown over 77hz- my screen would black out after 76.6hz or so.

most of the time,the video remains black,i cant even launch the osd debug screen,but sound is intact,sometimes pausing and unpausing fixes it for 8bit videos and they are watchable,but 10bit videos drop like hell.

my filter chain is lav-xyvsfilter-madvr,im also using reclock and haali splitter for mkv files.

Last edited by konakona; 26th February 2013 at 20:50.
konakona is offline   Reply With Quote