View Single Post
Old 21st July 2006, 12:58   #4  |  Link
buzzqw
HDConvertToX author

Quote:
AutoMKV doesn't recognize spaces in the input path.
good point, will be fixed in next update

Quote:
noted that you are not indexing the video and demuxing the audio tracks using DGIndex before this. That might be the reason why it is not able to find the audio streams.
dgindex is always used ! in mkvmagic.log (at start) what command line is used for dgindex (like) "13:53:15 Dgindex CMD: C:\Programmi\PureBasic4\AutoMKV\exe\dgindex\dgindex.exe -FO=0 -OM=1 -TN=1 -YR=2 -If=[C:\Programmi\PureBasic4\AutoMKV\aaa.vob] -OF=[C:\Programmi\PureBasic4\AutoMKV\movie] -exit -MINIMIZE"

what si your input file ? a dvd structure ? if so the main problem is with ifo parsing... try pointing at main ifo file. or at vob... and at end (before removing all) at an already created d2v

Quote:
OK, so then I selected no audio and DGIndex craps out with a No Video Sequence Header Found error (the kind you used to get if you opened an avs in DGIndex before) followed by a No data. Check your PIDs error. Looks like the PIDs are not being set, for whatever reason.
TS input ? i found an ugly bug... please wait for next update

and about neroaacenc: no, i haven't any right to publish, i have replaced the original package... when i published the package i have included my neroenc... thank again for pointing it out

wait a fresh new build

BHH
AutoWebM: supporting WebM/VP8