View Single Post
Old 18th May 2009, 00:02   #1089  |  Link
Mark_A_W
3 eyed CRT supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blight View Post
v0.10 Bug Report using Zoom Player:

1. When pausing the video, the image is not updated (pause the video then drag the window off-screen and the window will be wiped black).
2. Switching the playback window between monitors doesn't update the OSD data (which may indicate that it's not being updated with the new monitor data).
3. Initial video load drops a lot of frames (even with tear-fix disabled), about 9-15 dropped.
4. Pressing Stop and then seeking, doesn't update the image (and pressing Stop doesn't show the first video frame either).
5. Pressing Pause doesn't pause the image instantly, at least 3-4 more frames are displayed.
6. I still get the occasional full on freeze (no image, GUI stops responding).
7. It takes 2-3 seconds longer than other renderers for the first video frame to show.

WinVista 32bit, NV 7600GT

I kinda think the pause thing is cool - it's like it rolls to a stop

Blight, while you are here...how about rudimentary Bluray navigation in ZP please? Open-> Drive and it plays the main title. (HD-DVD too!) No menu or anything difficult - just read the playlist and play the longest/main title.

With MadVR and basic navigation, ZP will leap frog over MPC-HC.

Because, at the moment, MPC-HC has implemented Bluray navigation and smooth playback with EVR custom....you are getting left behind

MadVR fixes the smooth playback...so now we need the navigation.

Thank you

Mark (ZP user since...oooo...V2 or 3...I forget, but I think I bought the Cineplayer decoders for DVD about then, as they were red hot at the time).

Sorry for the OT guys.
Mark_A_W is offline   Reply With Quote