View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2017, 23:34   #1  |  Link
jriker1

Scenarist SD jump immediately

I have a custom menu for a DVD that I want it to jump between the two images when I go up and down with the remote between menus. Trying to create a graphical set of selected buttons and not the standard primary color subscene process. So have two BMP files, one has one menu button highlighted with a glowing gradient, (start movie) the second BMP has the other button highlighted with a glowing gradient (chapter selection). I want my menu's to do the following:

1. When I am on Start Movie I want it to do nothing.
2. When I move down to chapter selection I want it to load the other BMP that has the Chapter Selection highlighted. Want this automatically.
3. If I move up to the Start Movie button I want it to automatically go to the first menu. If I physically click on either button want it to either start the movie or just to the Chapter Selection depending on which button I've highlighted.

Any help would be appreciated. Guess trying to understand how to have something take an immediate action when a particular button is highlighted but not pressed, vs pressing the OK button and having an action taken on the button.

Thoughts?

Thanks.
JR
jriker1 is offline   Reply With Quote