View Single Post
Old 7th April 2018, 03:18   #50118  |  Link
BetA13
cosmic entity

Ha, nice one...You sneaky little developer....
Where there some performance improvements?
Because for me its like an early birthday present cause i can use NGU Medium now and still be under 20ms.
Before i could only use NGU Low.

Im impressed..I also think i did understand the whole MadVR now..what each setting does,, how it works, etc..
Using and understanding MadVR is like a study Project at the University, it took me allmost 5 years to figure it all out..
And i learned so freaking much about Video processing and upscaling filters, etc etc..
Everytime theres a new version, i get sweaty hands and start to test and fiddle wich each setting to see whats changed and such, and when iim finished i allways wonder where the Time did go..Its easy for me to get lost for hours while fiddling around with your awesome Programm..
Damn, nothing, really nothing comes close to the quality of MadVR..
Ever since i started using madvr i wondered what all the TVīs use for up and downscaling, because it looks soo bad..

anyway, what i wanted to say to you @madshi, THANK you for all youve done, and thank you for sparking my interesst in this area, this is kinda my hobby now, setting up Home cinemas for my friends haha..

have a good night

Last edited by BetA13; 7th April 2018 at 03:27.
BetA13 is offline   Reply With Quote