qwerpoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrikx View Post
Update German Translation to AvsP 1.3.0
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by honai View Post
I got the following error:

when trying to refresh/view the preview of a 3-hour 1920x1080 clip. Memory consumption rose to 1 GB for AvsP.exe (I have 2 GB actual hardware RAM, 4 GB virtual, 1.4 GB used) before the exception occurred.

Memory constraints?
Hmm, I'll take a look into it. Try opening the file in virtualdub or another program and see if you have the same problem, or see if it works in AvsP after restarting your pc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alain2 View Post
Updated French translation to AvsP 1.3.0

Nice work, the new layout seems to work well! Still not on-the-fly redim (120/200/300% are big jumps ^^ ) but it's better now anyway as I can resize the sliders zone If you go for on-the-fly resize some day, it would be gould to allow the resize type selection, like bicubic 0,.75 for instance, so that it matches with what you would get when playing in fullscreen a film in mpc for instance ; the current zooms are not like that so I still prefer to use a bicubic in my script ^^

About the new syntax highlight for strings across multiple lignes, it's working well One suggestion about it would be to have an option letting other syntax highlight applicable inside it, for the font only, and keep the strings background color overall ? Could be interesting in these types of script

Nice work again! and pretty stable so far as usual
Thanks for the translation update! I'll see what I can do about the string highlighting, I'll be working on making the syntax highlighting a little bit more configurable for the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippraff View Post
@qwerpoi

Thanks for the new version.
With 1.3.0 I can't use Umlaute (ä ö ü) for the slider labels anymore. If I move the slider with an umlaut the program adds a "]" at the script line e.g. and as a result I get an error message in the script
For each slider movement AvsP adds a new "]"

Without the umlaut, say "Schaerfe", everything's fine.

Cu Rippraff
Wow, thanks for pointing that bug out! I found the cause of the problem, it has to do with certain unicode characters counting as more than one character - I'm surprised your umlaute sliders worked in older versions. Regardless, I've fixed the bug, I'll upload an updated version sometime tomorrow after making sure there's no other immediate problems to take care of.
qwerpoi is offline   Reply With Quote