View Single Post
Old 7th October 2003, 22:36   #6  |  Link
r6d2
Graphite mod

@windtrader,

I think that most of the guide applies to any output frame size (except for the "Number of CD" phrases that might change to "number of media"). Just in case, remember the D2Sroba plugin also works with DVD output.

(Personally, I'd rather transcode than reencode in DVD2DVD cases, but this was a free world the last time I checked . Also, as @DVD2SVCD took the time to enable DVD output in his program, I think there is indeed a market for that).

When I get more familiar with the particular details of DVD output I'll update the guide. Thanks for your suggestion and your words.

@salsbst,

Actually, I have a perpetual motion machine in the works .

@Holomatrix,

I hope the bug that jumped off your screen was not the fly from "The Ring". If that is the case, please remember to make a copy before a week elapses
Do you know how much overscan and which resolution your TV has? Find out if NTSC.
Moderator: 1: one who arbitrates 2: one who presides over an assembly, meeting, or discussion
3: a substance (as graphite) used for slowing down neutrons in a nuclear reactor (Webster)
r6d2 is offline   Reply With Quote