View Single Post
Old 20th September 2005, 18:21   #91  |  Link
Revgen

@Aquilonious

Also make sure to get the the LoadPluginEX.dll included in the warpsharp package. This .dll needs to be loaded before the Dust filter in order for Dust to work with the 2.5x versions of Avisynth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsp
New version ready. No need for distibutor with SetMTMode(5)...
It works. I used the script from the tests I did on 9-11-05 without the g=greysclae and g.Distributor lines and the performance was the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsp
...and although I couldn't reproduce the WMP bug it might have been fixed with this version.
The WMP issue no longer appears with the RemoveGrain.RemoveDirt filter, but still appears with the Limited Sharpen filter.

Also, did you mention that you have a Dual CPU Celeron setup? I have an AMD X2 Dual-Core setup.

While the AVS file is playing task manager reports a 100% utilization.
Yet whenever I exit WMP and the issue arrises, task manager reports that 50% of my CPU is being utilized. This means that only one of my cores is being used while the other one isn't.

Could this be an issue with my AMD cores rather than MT?

The only other persons in these forums that I know who have dual cores and might be able to confirm my problem are Doom9 and Easy2BCheesy. Doom9 has the same 4600+ CPU as I have, but last I heard he was having issues with his MB. I'm not sure what CPU Easy2BCheesy has, he didn't mention if his was AMD or Intel.

Last edited by Revgen; 20th September 2005 at 18:25.
Revgen is offline   Reply With Quote