View Single Post
Old 21st January 2014, 19:19   #18912  |  Link
omegaman7

Guess I shouldn't have spoke too soon. Couple of problems I noticed. I imported all 4 titles of Overfiend, and ran the job. Imported folder was 23.5Gb. No "PSEUDO" folder was in the resulting import folder(might I recommend defaulting to "Forced Encode", when PSEUDO sources are detected, depending on source I suppose). I removed Japanese audio, so apparently rebuilder figured it did not need to encode. Because the resulting output, was 22.7Gb. However, because I imported videos that were 29.97Fps, it does need to reencode to 23.976, eh??? I plan to "Force Encode" on the next run. I have a feeling this will correct most of the problems I'm encountering.

Title 1 Input was 1:44:57, output was 2:11:ish. I suspect because TMT is seeing the proper 29.97 framerate. resulting in a blownup time frame. I suspect other players will behave the same(but I don't know).

Probably why TMT freezes when I click play too.

And a question about the resulting menu. I had to manually move titles up, respective to their playback order. The resulting menu shows this. (perhaps the numbers on the left, can be respective to their proper placement? Or, no
number at all)

--Never mind about editing the numerical titles. I found the way to remove them.--

Last edited by omegaman7; 21st January 2014 at 19:53.
omegaman7 is offline   Reply With Quote