View Single Post
Old 26th December 2008, 18:23   #93  |  Link
Capsbackup

Quote:
Can you post the MUX_ file for the main feature? The menu thing is troubling... are you sure the disc is good?

When you say "sound and subs are not displayed on playback" what do you mean?
MUXOPT --no-pcr-on-video-pid --new-audio-pes --blu-ray --vbr --auto-chapters=5 --vbv-len=500
V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, "G:\U571 BDRB\WORKFILES\VID_00034.AVS.264", fps=23.976, insertSEI, contSPS
A_AC3, "G:\U571 BDRB\WORKFILES\AUD_00034_4352.AC3", lang=eng
S_HDMV/PGS, "G:\U571 BDRB\WORKFILES\00034.track_4608.sup", fps=23.976, lang=eng

Definitely sure the rip/disc is good. I Burned it to a Panasonic BD-R with my laptops Matshita BD-RE 225S and all features play fine. Tryed the BD-RB encode to both a Sony DVD+RW and a Verbatim DVD+RW disc on both my Samsung TSST SH-S202N DVDRW drive and my Plextor PX 800A to be sure it wasn't a bad burn or bad disc. Both play back the same. There is just no sound or subtitles displayed on playback. Cannot even select subtitles to be displayed with the remote control. The picture quality is amazingly clear and undistinguishable from the original or the BD-R burn(of course). Cannot change audio tracks or subtitle tracks while playing from the remote either. The menu starts to play with audio and video, but after about 3-4 seconds, there is a pause, with the video and the sound stops for 3-4 seconds and then only the audio resumes while the video remains a still picture. The menu seems to function with the button highlights and you can select all highlights. Cannot select different audio tracks or subtitle tracks thru the menu though. The radio buttons just don't change when selected. When selecting play, the movie starts but with no sound. 1 audio file and 1 Eng. subtitle appears to be in the mux, when I open it with tsMuxeR_1.8.8(b) directly. Just no sound or subtitle on during playback.

Edit: radio buttons are changing when selecting them thru the menu, the screen just switches to the next menu too fast for me to tell. Sorry about that-my bad. However, there is no audio heard or subtitles displayed on playback or the ability to turn on the subtitles or switch audio tracks during playback.

Last edited by Capsbackup; 26th December 2008 at 22:06.
Capsbackup is offline   Reply With Quote