View Single Post
Old 5th June 2018, 19:14   #14681  |  Link
rockydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
Wine is totally independent from the system and it should not produce any conflict. (A small subset of the Windows OS is included with wine, but it is kept within the wine installation directory and is never mixed with the Linux OS.)

Not sure for ssh, but IMO it should work, and it doesn't hurt to try.
Its really difficult to understand how to operate eac3to in wine i found no exact guide to run it.

i have installed it in home/USER/ where there is .wine/drive_c onwards...........

any one to help me to get how to use eac3to.

didnt understand where shall i place eac3to in "program files" or "programdata" my sole intention to use eac3to is give folder input and extract tracks from BDMV,i will not be doing any converion or encoding simply i didnt find any guide which ahve ffmpeg folder input to extract tracks becasue my BDMV folder has multiple m2ts file and its not single big file which has main content,its split over few m2ts files,also eac3to can take *****.MLPS input so i want to run eac3to to just extract few tracks,if at all some one can guide me.i tried waste one whole day but had no success with it also i have only SSH access.

I have gone through this wiki page https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Eac3to/How_to_Use but nowhere it says how to setup eac3to and how to setup in wine so it can be used,one more thing my vps doesn't allow X server display setup,it's giving me error,but i wont mind just extracting tracks because I have BDInfo for my Bluray tracks.

From above second paragraph I just mean I have installed wine on my Ubuntu vps but I have done Any special set up if required after that i have tried winecfg that's it,but no X server display is available.

I have my Bluray content on mounted cdrom.
Also I tried bringing folders to /home/USER/.wine/drive_c/ but still unable to execute eac3to.

Last edited by rockydon; 7th June 2018 at 05:34.