View Single Post
Old 4th May 2002, 22:15   #1  |  Link
RadicalEd

Inable to mux subs in Oggmux

First off, so far I have seen no threads adressing the issue I'm having.

No matter what I simply cannot mux subtitles into an ogm file. I've tested and checked everything and I've traced the problem to either my SubTitDS filters or Oggmux. The srt files are fine, my system is fine (so I hope..) using WinXP, and the remaining two links in the chain are the filters and the muxxer. The subtitle filter seems to function, its there every time I play a movie, its just that I can never get subtitles to show. Oggmux never gives me a problem, but when I go to play in Mediaplayer 6.4 and BSplayer there are simply no subs. Chapters, different audio tracks, but no subs. Upon analyzing in graphedit, there is no subtitle file connecting to the sub filter. I'm using the latest version of both the filters and oggmux. If anyone else is having this problem, or if anyone can offer advice or a solution, please do. As much as it isnt really my style to be asking for help instead of finding the answer myself, I've tried every means I can think of and exhausted my options. So, many thankees in advance to those with higher knowledge than I.
RadicalEd is offline   Reply With Quote