View Single Post
Old 28th February 2005, 15:10   #12  |  Link

Quote:
Originally posted by TEB
Plz dl the new u5712005 file and check what u can see. Im getting macroblocking and various video errors and our test eq. says the file are perfectly fine.
I loaded the transport file and did F5. I saw numerous video errors (1 and 2) but I saw no macroblocking. I then demuxed the video, and loaded that into DGIndex and did F5. It gave exactly the same result: video errors at the same places and no macroblocking. The problem is in your source. DGMPGDec is pretty good at recovering from these errors now. If you import the M2V into another application that is less capable in that regard, you may have problems. The whole area of repair for transport streams is something I am looking at.

EDIT: The latest BSPlayer plays the demuxed M2V just fine, no sign of any macroblocking.

Quote:
I have another file to: a invalid one i think (made with some optibase eq.. sucky..) its an mpeg1 system file with mpeg2 ES streams within.. DGindex just crashes or times out. Ive put it on the server to for u to test.. DGindex should spit out some kind of warning popup. File outa bounds or something non mpeg spec.. = emil_lonneberget.mpg
I'll look at this tonight.

Last edited by Guest; 28th February 2005 at 15:17.
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote