View Single Post
Old 8th June 2010, 18:31   #8549  |  Link
ellusian

Any ideas on how to fix the ImgBurn launch/finish issues as posted above?

I tested manually launching the ImgBurn app after creating the 'movie-only' content folder in BD-Rebuilder. Worked fine. Just fails to launch w/in the app as a single 'process'. I'm running BD-Rebuilder and ImgBurn in 'admin' mode, have anti-virus off (only way ImgBurn will launch)...what else should I try/look for. I believe I've attempted w/ UAC all the way off as well. Does the location of either BD-Rebuilder or the ImgBurn app make a difference (BD-Rebuilder is on the desktop; ImgBurn is in the Project folder)?

Thx

UPDATE: Did three more burns, letting it fail and manually initiating the ImgBurn session. On third title, I came back to the computer to find a fully finished session w/ a perfectly burned blu-ray. It's worked ever since (2-3 more titles/sessions). Can't say that I did anything other than a couple of restarts w/ anti-virus off. Now I can even run ImgBurn w/ anti-virus on. Very odd. I'm thinking the various security measures embedded in Win7 and/or my BitDefender 2010 were causing the issue, and somewhere along the line, they created a pref file that recognized ImgBurn as 'OK.' Sigh--at least I'm now working @ %100, even thought I don't know exactly why...

Last edited by ellusian; 20th June 2010 at 02:00.
ellusian is offline   Reply With Quote