View Single Post
Old 17th October 2016, 05:07   #2976  |  Link
manolito

Alright, here are my first quick test results:

The forced Full D1 selection does not work right now because the resize parameters do not correctly appear in the AVS script. The script still has a resize command which resizes to VCD.

The Mplex version which comes with the Alpha does not work on my WinXP Non-SSE2 computer. I have a different compile of the same version which does (comes with the latest version of my FF_VBR plugin).

The Mplex parameters are questionable IMO. The -f 3 parameter should not be used for target files which later may be authored to DVD. Use -f 8 instead (MPEG2 with DVD Nav Packs). And the LPCM parameters cannot be used for muxing WAV files, the WAV has to be converted to LPCM first. If you do not do this, the -L parameters are useless.

The ffms2 C-Plugin integration works well. This will probably be the last version which works under XP, qyot27 has stopped compiling ffms2 C-Plugins. I believe that the file "ffms2.avsi" is not required in the A2D\Lib folder as it never gets called.

And of course I will start translating the new tool tips for the German language files, just give me a day or two...

Cheers
manolito

Last edited by manolito; 17th October 2016 at 05:10.
manolito is offline   Reply With Quote