View Single Post
Old 18th August 2010, 20:50   #72  |  Link
Ger

Some quick v0.5 first impressions:
- MPC-HC crashes when seeking in TS. Not always, but often. Mostly tested with the "Henry IV" sample and is easily reproduced with that sample on my system, but also seen with other samples.
- When enabling DVB-subs in "John Adams" sample, the video freezes. Don't know if this is related to the missing audio support.
- When enabling DVB-subs in "Henry IV" sample, quick video audio freeze, but then resumes and works, so I guess that is expected with the graph reconnecting on change. Would be ideal if it could be enabled seamlessly, but it's probably no big deal if it stays like this.
- TS duration is better (in most cases), but still not OK. HD sample duration is very wrong. I have another HD, sample here which doesn't play at all now, but the previously uploaded "Gossip Girl" HD sample (which is really just over a minute long and was reported as over an hour long in v0.3) is now reported as over 7 hours long in v0.5, but it plays. I don't think there is any point in uploading the other HD sample that doesn't play at all anymore in case it's duration related, and you can see the duration problem in the "Gossip Girl" sample as well.
Ger is offline   Reply With Quote