View Single Post
Old 13th September 2005, 00:19   #205  |  Link
Saligia

@ai4spam: Seems like a pretty good deal to me!

ABOUT DOKUMENTATION.
I'll be more than happy, to put together some dokumentation with screenshoots and all, of what I'm fiddling around with, and what i looks like.
I'll do that by tomorrow. PM or here?
But like I said, I know it will be a huuuge task, to implement - if possible at all. that's why I was'nt to pushy about it.
But I'll let you judge yourself, if it's any good, and worth the effort.

ABOUT BEST GUESS OPTION.
After I read your reply, I did some tweeaking here and there, and I did get some minor improvements. But not even close to what an best-guess-auto option would be. I don't think I was clear enough on this point in my first messesage: The fact is, that when ocr'ing this way the Best Guess is correct 99,99% of the time. So cleaning out a pair of errors afterwards, is a so little price to pay, for the ability to let Subrip do it's magic on its own overnight!

Therefore I'm absolutly exited, that you are willing to give it a try!
You´r to cool to be true.

ABOUT THE SAVE OPTION IN VIDEO FILE VIEWER WINDOW.
I've tryed ticking this option on. I see that i creates a subfolder with .pgm files. But i haven't been able, to find any doku about it. First i thought it would save some images for later processing, but it keeps on ocr'ing AND saving .pgm files. Sorry if it seems like I've been living under a rock, but how is it supposed to be used? And what is a .pgm file?

ABOUT EDITING OUTPUT FILE.
It's no biggie that it can't be done. But as you see, most of the time we have absolutly no idea of what we REALLY ask for. But at least, it's not because we aren't greatfull, of the work beeing done. If we did'nt find Subrip importent and usefull, we proberly would'nt bother asking. It's just because that most of us don't realize the huge amount of effort that goes into even changes that seems, barely noticable to us.

Best regards.

Last edited by Saligia; 13th September 2005 at 01:01.
Saligia is offline   Reply With Quote