View Single Post
Old 25th December 2002, 01:55   #46  |  Link
DJ Bobo
Encoding Dinosaur!

@ Targayren
You are also not wished on this thread too
You wanna be constructive, welcome, if not, don't even take a look.
You are the one acting ridiculous here, and I know that thanks god, there is many people that consider my advices, because I'm a serious poster, and want that people here profit from every discovery I make!

I know what I'm talking about, just to let you know, until today I ripped over 100 telecined DVDs, I'm not making jokes here, I provide solutions that work, based on real long experience, and as said before, there is no perfect solution, there is *ALWAYS* room for improvement! and please consider that between one setting and another, there is not one day or two, but weeks or even months!
And if you havn't known, ultimate was never a synonym to perfect, so what's your problem?!

I can not afford to work with parameters that don't work universally, since I rip so much, I want a parameter, that works with closed eyes! and when I find a scene which requires improvement, I post the improvement and don't keep it between my 4 walls, just because people like you will complain about updating so "often"! (although it's not tha~t often!)

BTW, I switched to IVTC because Decomb failed in too many scenes where IVTC succeeded, not the contrary
And I keep trying almost every new version of Decomb, just to find that IVTC is still the best!
And you've got to read my previous posts, to see why I prefer BlendFields() over fielddeinterlace() on bad telecined video (although arden posted a setting that makes exactly the same like blendfields, so it doesn't make much difference then). On normal telecined video, I don't even bother deinterlacing

[EDIT]
I just looked at the old threads, the (44,11,95) was posted by Awatef the 22nd of june. I posted the new settings (70,10,25) just 4 days ago, these are 6 months!

Last edited by DJ Bobo; 25th December 2002 at 02:04.
DJ Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote