View Single Post
Old 30th November 2015, 16:07   #34442  |  Link
adhara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warner306 View Post
It is the deinterlacing likely causing the issue. madVR uses some of the GPU's muscle to deinterlace. You would have to reduce your settings. Start with using Ordered Dithering and then reducing chroma upscaling to something like Lanczos3 + AR.

You can create separate profiles for deinterlaced content (srcInterlaced) using madVR profile rules, which what I would recommend. Then, you could turn down your settings when deinterlacing is encountered, and turn them back up when it is not.

Also, I realize you are likely using image quadrupling at 720p -> 2160p. You could simplify things by disabling image quadrupling and using image doubling + image upscaling instead. I think I would still go with the separate profile for deinterlaced content, but that would probably provide immediate relief to your graphics card.

The moral of the story is your settings are likely too aggressive for your card.
Thanks,

Question, if I put "activate deinterlacing" off on MadVr, is the display reponsible for doing this stuff ?
I see no différences between on and off regarding this setting.

This will avoid me to add some new filters on my MadVR profiles and I could let my current setting like that...

When you says: "Also, I realize you are likely using image quadrupling at 720p -> 2160p. You could simplify things by disabling image quadrupling and using image doubling + image upscaling instead."

Can you please explain a little more ? How achieve this ?
Same quality ? (I have few 720p videos).

Regards.

PS: here my Jriver settings in terme of video:

Last edited by adhara; 30th November 2015 at 16:22.
adhara is offline   Reply With Quote