View Single Post
Old 18th June 2009, 22:17   #5213  |  Link
Ajax_Undone
I dont care so should you

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroliteflyer View Post
I am having a little issue with ripbot maybe someone could help me with. Great program, has done everything I needed it to. I have the latest 1.14.1. I am converting from .vob to 264 for iphone, and works great. However, on one movie when I encoded it, it was cycling between different audio languages. I went to redo it and checked the preview a little closer and it is definately cycling between the audio languages. It will do a few seconds of english, then replay with a different langugage so on.... It is star wars III, and even on the first few seconds when the text is scrolling up on the openeing scene, it will display a litle english, then go back and display a little spanish, then go back and keep doing this. On another movie it encoded some previews first then the main movie. I looked at all the settings and cant figure for the life of me what to do. I tried changeing the audio track, didn't help. When I select the movie, i select the .vob with the biggest size, but i pick the first .vob in that series. so if the movie is .vob_7_1 i pick the lowest _7 .vob in that series like .vob_7_0, that didn't seem to help. I also picked the movie itself and that didn't help. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris
Sounds like the video has angles in it...

Using anydvd with dvd decryptor in ifo mode. This will allow you to get the result you are looking for...

Ripping it this way will produce one VOB file 3~6GB in size (pendent on video) and will contain the correct audio...

I have had this problem only with multi angle videos...

If you choose to use file mode you may want to make sure the settings are set to retain the first angle.

Last edited by Ajax_Undone; 18th June 2009 at 22:22.
Ajax_Undone is offline   Reply With Quote