View Single Post
Old 27th May 2016, 15:38   #38183  |  Link
leeperry
Kid for Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodian View Post
Is the "cleanup image borders by cropping" option not a good solution? It is probably meant to clean up faded or distorted edges of analogue captures but it could work well here too?
It does but manually only so ideally I'd like to remux MKV music videos out of those big captured TS files and tag them accordingly in order to hide all borders/logos leftovers once and for all.

Anyway, my long delay when closing PotP or changing the frame rate in Reclock was due to some sloppy USB audio drivers from CEntrance and strangely it was still hiccuping when the DAC was disconnected, it really only stopped acting up after I uninstalled them.

Also, ever since I upgraded from mVR .19 to .20 I found the picture too sharp, I just did some A/B comparisons on very sharp and realistic looking 1080p30 content and as much as toggling the new deringer in .19 outrageously improves the picture as if it was cleaning fog from the camera optics .20 looks way oversharp and digital. I'll try to find some test patterns if need be, I'll stick to .19 for now.

Last edited by leeperry; 27th May 2016 at 15:41.
leeperry is offline   Reply With Quote