View Single Post
Old 16th March 2012, 15:31   #12781  |  Link
lee_what2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
Do all games do that? That's not what you want madVR to do, though, is it?
At least the games I have, does that. No, I don't want madVR to be like that.

Quote:
I'm not sure if there is anything I can do here. You're saying that everything works fine if you play video on the secondary monitor. Since that works fine, probably all that doesn't work fine is not madVR's fault, because madVR doesn't really care which is your primary and which your secondary monitor. I guess that Direct3D or Windows itself is reponsible for the different behaviour. Or maybe the GPU driver, I don't really know.
I guess I'll stick with windowed mode.

Quote:
The problem only happens if you play the video on the primary monitor, correct? If you play on the secondary monitor, the shortcut keys are not being swallowed, correct? I think this is probably a consequence of the primary monitor video stealing the focus. Again, I fear there's not much I can do about it.
No, the problem still occurs whether its plays on primary/secondary monitor, FSE or windowed mode.
At least now, its not completely swallowed.
Before the fix, when I try ctrl + J to open Google Chrome/Firefox download tab, it won't open. Only trigger madVR shortcut.
Currently, the download tabs does open, but it also trigger madVR shortcut at the same time.
lee_what2004 is offline   Reply With Quote