View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2008, 09:11   #1848  |  Link
xrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitlee View Post
madshi, I want to confirm your requirement and my understanding. Currently this DD+ only source filter will refuse to open any AC3/DTS audio files, it only open DD+ audio. But it may connect to any downstream audio decoder filter, including ac3filter(not working of course) or sonic audio decoder 4.2(will work), unless you raise sonic audio decoder's merit or force DD+ source filter to connect to sonic audio decoder. I still don't know how to query the name of downstream audio decoder.

Here is another update, I included both version, DD+ only and full functiontional DTS/AC3/DD+. If you want to compile by yourself, use preprocessor macro DDPLUS_ONLY.
For the full functional version, I tested ac3filter and sonic audio decoder, with the following samples: AC3 192K, 384K, 448K, 640K, DTS 768K, 1536K, and some DD+. All samples work, and the runtime are also correct, at least on my system.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ce77vr
That dtsac3source version, is it used to passthrough DDP over spdif or transcode the signal on the fly to DD ?

I tried it and get only Stereo. My receiver is not able to DDP, maybe thats the reason.
xrated is offline   Reply With Quote