View Single Post
Old 28th December 2009, 20:53   #58  |  Link
crl2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by deank
Basically it is down to using the original blu-ray disc files and replacing the main movie with the reencoded one, editing the original .mpls file to set new in/out times and chapter points. Of course this works when the menu is in a separate m2ts file and the main movie is in one m2ts file.
Just as I said in my guide, but I am for keeping the original ones with IGS and replacing them with java based menus. It is much easier to replace than hex edit, especially if you don't know jack about hex. The functionality remains the same I see. In AVCHD mode the pop-up doesn't work either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deank
Sadly, pop-up menu doesn't work in AVCHD mode (tested in Playstation3). It works in TMT and Nero, but not in PS3. The original main menu works just fine.
So this was pio's problem all along.

Now, I have an idea, if it's possible of course:

To implement something like this in multiavchd. Open bdmv folder - goes to streams ( video + audio + subtitles ) - replace whatever you want, the chapters to be read directly from bdedit, all the replacing to be done automatically and in the end to have a fully functional BD with a fully functional menu.
crl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote